LEPOCO exists to support the peace and justice work of the greater Lehigh Valley-Pocono community.
We offer resources and amplify the message of nonviolence, but we cannot do it without you. Peace centers are people-powered organizations and it is through the help of dedicated volunteers that we work towards a more just world.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Sign up to receive our email announcements.
- Attend a local LEPOCO event.
- Volunteer at the Peace Center.
- Help organize a specific event.
- Join an interest group.
- Become a supporting member.
Short on time or live too far away? LEPOCO appreciates reoccurring or one-time donations to help support our peace and justice work.