Peace Camp 2022 will be July 25-29, 2022.
We can always use people to help plan and facilitate Camp!
Call the LEPOCO office, 610-691-8730, to request a Volunteer Interest Form or a Camper Registration Flyer.
Pennsylvania requires Child Abuse History Clearance Forms from all adult volunteers who work with children.
This requirement applies to all volunteers, 18 and older, at Peace Camp. For volunteers at Peace Camp 2022, we need copies of your documents by June 13, 2022.
The following certifications are required:
- Criminal history from PA State Police (no fee for volunteers)
- Child Abuse history from PA DHS (no fee for volunteers)
- FBI fingerprint based federal criminal history (PA State Police).
NOTE: This item is NOT required for volunteers who have been PA residents for the entirety of the last 10 years and will swear they are not disqualified from working with children.
If you have already obtained clearances within the past 60 months, either as an employee or a volunteer, you can provide LEPOCO a copy of those clearances.
If you do not already have current clearances, please start this process as soon as possible. (The process could take up to 6 weeks.)
The clearance process can all be done online, but you can get more information and download printable forms, using the link below:
Or you can go directly to the site for each item:
- Criminal history from PA State Police: https://epatch.state.pa.us/
- Child Abuse history from PA DHS: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- FBI fingerprint based federal criminal history (PA State Police): https://www.identogo.com/
You may want to download the child abuse history form prior to doing the on-line process so you can gather the required information.
If you need assistance, call the LEPOCO office, 610-691-8730.